Garlic Chicken has been my to-go dish since I was young. It is SUPER quick & easy to cook (with-in 10 minutes)! Don’t judge the food by its cooking time though. Because the taste isn’t that simple. Pair well with fried egg and jasmine rice to make a complete dish. The chicken could be substituted with pork, beef or even seafood!
prep. 5 min + cook 5 min >> total 10 min >> 3 – 4 servings
2 chicken breast (1×1’ cut)
3 tbsp vegetable oil
5 – 6 cloves garlic (finely diced)
cilantro and slices of cucumber for garnish
- At high heat, add vegetable oil into a pan.
- Fry garlic until it’s scented. Add chicken and stir until the chicken is almost fully cooked.
- Add all the seasonings into the pan and mix.
- Occasionally stir for 3 – 4 minutes. Turn the heat off.
- Spring some cilantro on top.
- Serve with jasmine rice and fried egg. That’s it!