Stir fried rice is super simple but so delicious! You can basically stir fry with anything. Works well with chicken, pork, beef or even seafood and all kind of vegetables. I usually use leftover cooked rice that has been stored in refrigerator for this dish.
Leftover rice is excellent in stir fries!
prep. 10 min + cook 10 min » total 20 min » 2 – 4 servings
2 tbsp vegetable oil
2 tsp garlic (minced)
1 chicken breast (sliced) or substitute with pork, beef or seafood
1/2 cup onion (1/3″ sliced)
1 cup broccoli (cut)
1 cup mushroom (1/3″ sliced)
1/2 cup tomato (any kind, sliced 1/6″ if not grape tomato)
2 green onion stalks (1″ cut)
1. In high heat, add vegetable oil to a pan or a wok, following with garlic. Cook until garlic is scented.
2. Add chicken (or pork, beef, seafood). Stir and wait until almost fully cooked.
3. Make some room for egg, and add it as in picture below.
4. Wait until egg is almost fully cooked. Add rice and stir everything together.
5. Add oyster sauce, soy sauce, salt, pepper, knorr and sugar into the pan and mix.
6. Add all the vegetables and mix together until fully cooked.
7. Ready to serve! Enjoy your tasty rice!